Credentialed by URAC Standards Every Three Years
SFUR employs over 600 board certified Physician Specialists under the comprehensive URAC certification standards. Our clients partner with us to extend or outsource their internal quality assurance, utilization review & audits, compliance and legal proceedings.
South Florida Utilization Review (SFUR) has been providing Medical Utilization Services for 30 years. We are an URAC accredited Independent Review Organization in good standing.
If you are a Medical Board Licenced Physician interested in becoming a SFUR URAC Certified Peer Review partner we would like to work with you.
Benefits of a joining the SFUR Peer Review Physician Panel
- Improve your professional standing and provide an important contribution to the quality of healthcare.
- All certification for your speciality is handled by our professional staff who assist in simplifying the certification process.
- As an URAC Certified Independent Review Organization we do not charge any fees to the Physician for certification.
- SFUR carries Peer Review errors and omissions insurance that covers the work done by our certified physician peer reviewers.
- SFUR provides management, administration, billing and payments between Peer Review hospitals/insurance customer and the physicians.
- No billing is required by the Physician. Payment for Peer Review services are promptly reimbursed within the month of service. Reimbursement is based on a competitive fee amount per peer reviewed case file.
- We work with Physicians in all States across America.
Our business continues to grow as we continue to grow our network of quality Physician Peer Review Specialists.
For Physicians interested in more information please submit the inquiry form at the bottom of this page and we will provide a complete briefing of the certification process and our physician reimbursement plan.
OUR CURRENT PHYSICIAN SPECIALITIES
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colon Rectal Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery