SFUR Medical Cost Containment
Here are just some of the numerous examples of questions SFUR physician panelists are answering are for our customers:
1. Is the cause of death related to COVID-19 infection and its sequalae?
2. Can an exposure in March 2020 correlate to a patient’s presentation at a hospital in July 202?
3. Is there confirmation based on the available documentation that the patient expired due to multiorgan failure secondary to complications consistent with suspected COVID-19 infection?
4. Confirm that that the airway should have been secured prior to Air transport given that the patient’s initial arterial blood gas (ABG) on non-rebreather showed severe Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
5. Should the patient have been intubated immediately have receiving identification ARDS on Arterial Blood Gas?
6. Based on the current knowledge to date, was the patient exposed recently as the incubation period is generally expected to be 2 to 14 days?
Contact us today
What can we do for you today?
Location: 860 Johnson Ferry Road NE, #140-390, Atlanta, GA 30342